Exceptional service and expertise
Our passion for what we do translates into our services. The Roger Coupe team have more than 100 years’ combined experience in the property market and with this extensive expertise, we are able to deal with any issue that may arise during the selling process. With our unmatched local knowledge, we are the property experts when it comes to Cranleigh and surrounds.
Our approachable, experienced team is always on hand – we are the only agent in the area to open 7 days a week and we offer out-of-hours appointments too, to assist customers and potential buyers who need this flexibility.
We also always accompany viewings unless you request otherwise. You can rest assured that nothing is too much trouble for our team – we are committed to making the home-buying and selling process as stress-free as possible for you.
We also provide the highest professional service standard. As well as membership of The Guild of Property Professionals (we are the only agent in the area to belong to this prestigious association), we are voluntary members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme; National Association of Estate Agents Property Mark Protected; and the West Surrey Association of Surveyors, Auctioneers and Estate Agents.
Accurate market appraisals
Our appraisal is based on our local expertise and experience of selling properties in the area, while considering several important factors. These include:
- Local market conditions
- The number and quality of similar propertie
- The time period that other properties have been on the market
- Recent selling prices achieved
- The condition of your property
Creative marketing with a UK-wide reach
We tailor our marketing to suit your individual requirements and our methods ensure you reach the widest audience possible. These methods include:
- Producing beautifully presented full colour particulars, featuring floor plans and quality photography;
- Providing maximum online coverage across all the popular property websites including, OnTheMarket, Zoopla, Rightmove and, of course, our own newly redesigned website, rogercoupe.com;
- Promoting your property to a UK-wide network of 800 estate agency offices through our membership of The Guild of Property Professionals, which also connects us to buyers in London looking to move out to the Surrey countryside. Touch-screen displays featuring your home can be viewed 24 hours a day in the window of the Guild’s office in Mayfair, attracting potential viewers around the clock;
- Contacting our extensive database of buyers waiting for properties in the area;
- Presenting your property on our interactive touch-screen display in our prime High Street position;
- Using distinctive and eye-catching for sale boards;
- Hosting viewing days (where appropriate) to generate interest in your home;
- Arranging extensive coverage in local media including the Surrey Advertiser, Surrey Times, Challenger, Surrey Life, Sussex Life and many other local magazines.
Help with every aspect of your move
As experts in the property market, we can help with any aspect of your move. We work with associated companies to provide advice on letting and property management, commercial property, surveying, financial services and auctioneering. We have our own in-house Land & New Homes arm to assist you, too.
Our team is also on hand to recommend other moving-related services, such as removal companies and home staging.
Read What Our
Roger Coupe is an extremely professional estate agent. We worked with James (and Edward) who were just fantastic. James handled our house purchase with such reassurance that we knew we were in safe hands. The communication was great and responsive throughout. Any concerns or questions were dealt with swiftly. I would have no hesitate in recommending Roger Coupe as the 'go to' estate agent, whether you are purchasing or selling. Thank you James!
James Britton and his team provided friendly, professional and expert advice. Highly recommended if you are buying or selling in the Cranleigh area.
The team at Roger Coupe were fantastic. James was notably first-class, doing all that he could to ensure our tricky chain moved in the right direction. If we ever came to buy or sell again, we wouldn't look elsewhere but Roger Coupe.
I highly recommend Roger Coupe, as a thoroughly excellent estate agent. They were responsive, polite and friendly throughout our house purchase saga, and frankly we felt very supported and in good hands! Thank you so much to Edward and the whole team.
Edward and team were great in helping us secure our new property and help us move from offer to exchange in 6 weeks. Always on hand to push the seller and their solicitor to speed up the process. Thank-you.